September 25th, 2011
|06:55 pm - Another brief update|
- Putting together a HUGE IKEA couch on my own was not a good idea. Not that I had any other option, that is, since the cats would only help by shredding it to firewood, but OW my back. I'm still having trouble sitting on my desk for long.
- On the plus side, finishing with the stooopid couch meant that now the living room is closed for the kittehs. I can finally sit down on my new, awesome desk there and write. (As soon as I can actually *sit*, that is). The kittehs whine and scratch at the doors, but thankfully they give up after a while. And have I mentioned that the living room has a fireplace? I'll post photos once most of the details are also taken care of, since I need to take a mountain of carton boxes to the recycling bins.
- Kittehs are thankfully fine.
- There were rumors that the idiots in our government would discontinue pensions for people under a certain age--pensions that were given legally in the first place (never mind that some of us, like me, are disabled) and I was freaking out. I don't need much, but what would the kittehs eat? Thankfully, it didn't happen. Yet. *sigh*
- I know I owe like a gazillion of replies, crits and emails. I'm slowly going through them, hoping to have taken care of everything by tomorrow. Please bear with me.
- Stay tuned for a long overdue kitty pic spam post.
Current Mood: tired
*hug* Want to see that living-room, really need to come visit, hehe, keep saying it, but we really need to plan it!:pGive a hug to the kittens for me!:D
Those IKEA furniture are supposed to be really easy to put together...but they're really, really not, are they?:/ Hope you recover soon, my dear!:)
And I am not getting started on the government of 'saviours' we have...if by what they're doing they're saving the country, perhaps we actually stand a better chance if they let us be ruined; because it feels they're taking us that way anyway!:s
Actually, that cough wasn't hard to put together, just HUGE. And Now I have to guard it from the kitteh's claws...