June 15th, 2011
|07:14 pm - Update of sorts|
- Finished my Fish story and posted it on OWW for some feedback. I really like how it turned out. :) Many thanks again for all the suggestions.
- My Cinderella story? Not so much.
- The political and economic situation here is unstable, of the explosive kind. There's so much I could say about the idiots in our government, but I want to keep this journal manure-free. (Kittehs excluded). I take some small comfort knowing that I didn't vote for any of them.
- This afternoon I got a call for my former employer to ask me if I'm free for a month of part-time work with them. I rather hate office work, but with the current situation it's stupid to turn down easy, well-paying jobs in an office with a/c. And it only until mid-July.
I start on Monday.
- Which means that, by Monday, I'll have to bring the house in order and finish the last of my June deadline stories and post it for *some* feedback before the 30th. Tomorrow is already full, I have plans for Saturday, so... *panics*
- Kittehs are spoiled brats. And thankfully fine, although Hairball Season has started with a vengeance...
Current Mood: worried
All politicians are 'special'. That is why they become politicians as they are best suited to whatever it is they think they can do, or undo. It is unfortunate when a country is subjected to 'extra special' varieties of this well-known rodent.
Hope the job goes well and enjoy the AC. The kitteths will probably all be jealous.
Thanks. The kittehs will be napping all day while I'll be typing nonsense on a PC? I don't know who'd be jealous of whom...
And, please, don't insult rodents. Even those play some part on an ecosystem. Politicians, on he other hand, wouldn't even make good compost material.
How's Frank doing?
Kitteh's poop diamonds, not manure..... ;)
Or T.U.R.D.I.S. Otherwise explain how did *that* came out of a five-week-old kitten...