September 29th, 2010
|07:27 pm - Update of sorts|
Ooops, I haven't posted here for quite some time. No, I'm not dead yet. So, here's a quick update:
- My short story “Asphodel Meadows”, featuring a not-dead-yet Amazon’s adventure in Hades, will appear in the October issue of Expanded Horizons. *purr*
- I can haz a new job. It's part time, 4hrs/day, but it's easy, homeopathy-related, and pays well.
- And then there's a good chance I can NOT haz job. Because the idiotic State I live in makes it almost impossible for a citizen who wants to work honestly to do so. There are just too many bureaucratic obstacles in order to register a new practice, pension penalties for disabled/retired individuals like me, and in the end, it's not worth it.
- I can't find time to write. Even though that's a part-time job, I haven't finished with the house yet, and, on top of everything, I have the everyday chores to take care of. Like litterboxes. Thank the Gods for my dishwasher, though. In any case, I need to do some serious time-management and planning from now on...
- Wrist still hurts. CT-scan results not in yet. WTF, guys?
At least the critters are fine...
Current Mood: annoyed
|Date:||September 29th, 2010 05:01 pm (UTC)|| |
Yay! Congrats on that short story :)
Yay on the job and yay on the story!
And at this rate, your wrist is going to be healed by the time you get a diagnosis. WTF indeed.
My wrist is already half-healed, although I don't know if there will be any complications in the future....